Thursday, April 9, 2009

Why You Should Write About Your Relationship & Dating Challenges

Although I have a hard time responding to all of the emails I get, I appreciate all the letters about relationship and dating challenges. These letters provide me valuable information and lessons on the varied twists and turns that people face in their relationships.

Writing about your relationship problems also provides you an outlet to express your feelings and hopefully get valued feedback.So I encourage you to write and communicate your feelings as it will help with dealing with the emotions that you are facing.

Even if I cannot get back to you right away, you can sometimes remind yourself of problems you can personally fix by reading what you write about(I know it helps me!). Often I find that what I write about is really an issue that is not the major challenge I should be wasting my time on.

So please feel free to express yourself and giving feedback on your relationship and dating challenges through email, blogs, etc...

I will try my best to reply back to you.

To your happiness,

Jayde

No comments: