Friday, November 7, 2008

Secret To Make Your Ex Return Your Call

Here's an email I received from a person
who is definitely in pain.
"Hi Jaydeman, my women recently broke up
with me, and even though I know there are
things I need to improve on, she won't take
my call. I've tried just about Everything,
sending her flowers, leaving notes on her car.
Still No response. What advice can you give
me to at least toget her to return my phone
call. Is there anything I can say or do?"

While my response really depends to on whether
or not he did anything terribly bad, the way to
handle it is somewhat the same.

Are there any magical words you can use
to get your ex to just return your phone calls?

This maybe hard to believe but there ARE words
that will nearly cast a spell and make your ex
feel almost compelled to return your call. Works for men and women

Cool huh?...

I am going to share this with you because
I get this question a lot sent to my email.
You're just one of many who are trying to put their relationship
back together.

So I am going to answer the questions I get...
"How do I get my ex to return my phone call, text or IM?"


BUT...

*****************
SERIOUS WARNING!
*****************

In the Book there is a whole layout and
a complete strategy.

SECRETS TO MAKE EX CALL BACK

If you try to use this technique alone, without
having an 'overall' game plan or strategy...you may
end up damaging your relationship more than if
they never returned your call.

******************
THINGS NOT to Say!
******************

Before I get into the actual words, let's
go over what message that almost NEVER
works.

and worse than that it ...

Puts you in an AWFUL 'psychological' position.

OK There are 2 categories....

The PLEAD- Where the message sounds like

"David, could you please, please call me. This is the 3rd
time I have called. I HAVE to talk to you it's important."

And then there's The EMERGENCY-

"Tracy, this is an emergency. Please call me
as soon as you get this." Man this one really doesn't work!

I hope you can what is wrong with
both of those approaches?

************************************
How To Use Curiosity & Self Interest
To Your Advantage
***********************************

The most powerful forces of
the human mind are

*Curiosity &
*Self Interest

SO here's the BIG SECRET you must KNOW!

When you combine the two, you
have a recipe that WILL work.

Alright...

Take a look at what you can say
that works nearly EVERY TIME.

In a friendly tone:

"Hi David. It's Tracy. I wanted to let
you know that I appreciate what you did for
me. Call me because I want to thank you
in person."

Do you see how that we used BOTH curiosity
and self interest?

David will NOT be able to resist! "What did I do?"
"What does she appreciate?" he will be thinking. And
he feels good because it is a positive message.

Now...

Before you call it's important you do the
"Set Up"...which is making sure you know what
he/she did that you appreciate.

It can be any small thing...but needs to
be believable.


But more importantly...

************
2nd WARNING!
************

Please have an underlying strategy
and this book will tell you more BEFORE CALLING.

READ NOW!!


If you apply this technique with
AND you don't have a specific plan
you can cause more DAMAGE than good to
your relationship. No one likes to be
Tricked.

Why I do I keep saying this...

What you do before, during and
after you get them to return your
call is MORE important than getting
them to return your call.

Make sense?

Have a PLAN! Click Here!

No comments: