Sunday, March 22, 2009

Will I Get Back Together With My Ex Boyfriend

You may be asking this question...

However, I caution you to really evaluate how you are emotionally treating yourself. Initially, you may feel the need to get back together right away. You may feel like you cannot exist without your ex boyfriend. Instead of asking "Will I get back together with my boyfriend" you should actually be asking ... "Based on my true feelings, do I really want to get back together with my ex boyfriend & make this relationship work out?"

Here's a recent video with a few tips.



Remember, focus on treating yourself as someone special, because you are! Avoid blaming yourself excessively (even if you know you did something wrong) or putting yourself down. Your ex boyfriend will get a sense of this and it will end up repelling rather than attracting them back to you and if this goes on, instead of asking "Will I Get Back Together With My Ex Boyfriend?", you may be saying "Will I Ever Get Back Together With My Ex Boyfriend?"

I look forward to your happiness!
Jayde

No comments: